- Custom Handmade Moroccan Beni Ourain Rug, White & black Beni Ourain Wool Carpet,
- If the size you need is not available on this list, please contact us by Etsy Message or by email at marrakeshloom [!at] gmail.com
- Tassels: Traditional Moroccan rugs feature tassels just on one side. You can choose to add them or remove them on one side or both sides as you prefer! Tassel length is normally in the range of 3" to 6".
- Material: Natural Organic Wool, Cotton
- Handmade with Love in Morocco.
- Tribe: Beni Ourain, Atlas Mounatins
- Lead Time: Beni Ourain rugs are woven entirely by hand. Depending on the size, current lead time is between 5 and 7 weeks.
- Free Shipping Via Fedex: All our products are shipped safely and securely with FedEx International Priority from Morocco. Products are guaranteed to arrive to you. Once the shipping is processed, we will provide you with a tracking number so you can check the status of your package online.
- No Import duties for USA buyers due to a Free Trade Agreement between the USA and Morocco.
Handmade Moroccan Beni Ourain rugs are characteristically (double) knotted with a dense pile construction of natural undyed wool. They are traditionally decorated with black / charcoal / brown / blue geometric designs. These magnificent Berber carpets have the fascinating ability to connect the long history of nomadic tribes with modern day interiors. These rugs have been handmade by women of the Beni Ourain tribes in the The Middle Atlas Mountains for centuries.
A handmade Beni Ourain rug is a great fit for a Mid-century Modern home. You can Place it in the bedroom, living room, or in the office and enjoy its originality and style.
Used by Le Corbusier in his Villa La Roche in Paris, by Alvar Aalto in his house in Finland, described as 'the huge lines' by Matisse and photographed by Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater in Pennsylvania, the Beni Ourain rugs are undoubtedly the most famous Moroccan rugs of all times.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.